Autogas Limited, a joint venture between Shell and Calor, are the leading supplier of LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) in the UK.
Here at Autogas, we are committed to offering all types of Motorists the opportunity to save money on their fuel bills and help make a difference to our environment.
There are 15m LPG vehicles running in Europe, with an extensive range of cars and vans available from Manufacturers – We feel the drivers in the UK deserve the same options and cost savings enjoyed across Europe and actively involved in lobbying government and OEM’s to bring about change.
Autogas Limited are extremely active, dedicated and proud to be working to facilitate knowledge sharing and planning with Central Government Departments and Local Authorities, to help move air quality and transport plans forward and make a ‘Here and Now’ difference to the air we all breathe.
Autogas Ltd. are members of UKLPG – the highly regarded industry body that ensures quality and works tirelessly to make sure LPG in the UK remains a positive and sustainable option for drivers.
Here are some key reasons why converting to Autogas makes a lot of sense
- • Autogas is supported by DEFRA as a low emission, greener alternative fuel.
- • Using Autogas is no different from using diesel or petrol – You will find LPG on the same forecourts in over 1300 locations across the UK
- • Switching to LPG can save you, on average, around 40% compared to petrol.
- • As one of the cleanest fuels available Autogas has a low environmental impact.
- • Converting your car to run on Autogas is easy. Your car will still have a petrol tank as well as an LPG tank, and you can switch seamlessly between the two – and with your existing petrol tank as a reserve, you can significantly increase your driving range.
- • No Range anxiety or unknown future cost concerns.
- • LPG is a proven fuel with over 25m drivers worldwide